Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this “You stole a ‘piz-za’ my heart” series, this Minced Beef Wrap is using well-seasoned frozen meatballs so you do not need to start from scratch.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 8 Meatball, cut into small pieces
- 60g fresh white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 4 pieces tortillas
- Iceberg lettuce, whole leaves and shredded
- ½ Carrot, shredded
- 4 tbsp of corn niblets
- olive oil
- For Seasoning:
- ½ tsp ginger juice
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Put cut meatball into a deep bowl and add seasoning. Mix well to combine. Add spring onion. Run through the frozen corn under tap water until corn defroze.
- Heat oil in a non-stick saucepan. Sweat the white mushrooms for a minute. Add the beef meatball pieces and fry briskly until meat is cooked through. Add the corns and give it a final few stir until the corns are heated through. Dish out and set aside.
- Microwave each piece of tortilla on Medium-High for 10-15 seconds. Remove and place on a flat plate.
- Layer with a whole leaf of iceberg lettuce and 1-2 tablespoons of beef mixture. Add a little shredded lettuce and carrot. Wrap neatly and serve immediately.