Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this recipe series of ‘Berry Special Recipes’, this easy and fail-proof berry crumble recipe is made with just frozen berries and homemade oat crumble topping. Easy enough for anyone to make and serve with pride!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- Mixed Berry Filling
- 250g frozen mixed berries (slightly thawed)
- 20g sugar
- 20g all purpose flour
- Crumble Topping
- 60g rolled oats
- 60g all purpose flour
- 40g sugar
- pinch of salt (1g)
- 40g cold unsalted butter
- 4 nos ramekin bowls
- some vanilla ice-cream to serve with
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients from the filling ingredients and let the flour and sugar coat the mixed berries. It helps in thickening the filling during baking. Distribute evenly among the ramekin bowls and set aside
- Moving on to the crumble for topping, combine all the ingredients except butter. Make sure they're well combined before adding in the cold butter to rub, till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Distribute evenly among the berry filled ramekin bowls and bake at 180 deg C for 35-40 minutes.
- Once done, let it cool for 5-10 minutes before serving with a heap scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Enjoy!
- If you are not planning to serve with vanilla ice cream, you could increase your sugar in the filling by 20g for starters.