Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! Christmas is coming soon, our first recipe of the “Cheesy Christmas recipe series” is this Potato Casserole with Turkey Ham and Beef Bacon. This recipe features all the common ingredients that can be found in our kitchen, but once combined and baked, the smell is amazing and it will definitely make you drool!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 5 medium size russet potatoes, sliced
- 25g butter, melted
- 1 medium size yellow onion, sliced
- 250g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 packet of turkey ham
- 1 packet of beef bacon
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 150g mozzarella cheese
- Peel and cut potatoes into 4 or large chunks. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes in a large pot with enough water to cover the potatoes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside to let it cool.
- In a pan, melt the butter and saute the yellow onion until soft. Add in beef bacon for a few minutes. Season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Arrange the potatoes in the casserole, layered with sauteed onion and beef bacon. Top up with turkey ham.
- Cover the casserole with cheddar and mozzarella cheese and bake it in a preheated oven with 180°C for 20 mins.
- Serve hot.