In this ‘Shrimply Irresistible’ series, this mouth drooling sweet and sour sauce prawn will definitely make you request an additional bowl of rice.
- 1 medium size red onions, minced
- 6 large prawns / 8-10 medium prawns
- 3 tsp ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp tamarind
- 2 tbsp kicap manis
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Marinate the prawns with all the ingredients and keep it in a storage container. Leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare a deep pan to heat with sufficient oil. Insert the prawn one by one and fry until golden brown.
- Set aside to drain excess oil. Plate it with lettuce leaves as the base and serve hot.