- Quarter the cucumber lengthwise and cut of the soft centres. Slice the cucumber quarters diagonally to a thickness of about 0.5cm. Pickle the cucumber in the vinegar solution for about 30 minutes.
- Blanch the chicken liver and gizzards in boiling water twice until the hot water is clear. Rinse the liver and gizzard through running tap water then cut into thick slices.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in a wok and fry garlic until golden and fragrant. Add pickled cucumber (without washing away the pickling solution).
- Stir-fry over high heat for a while then add onion and red chilli. Mix in seasoning and bring to a quick boil.
- Add chicken gizzards and liver and toss well before dishing out.
You may also like