Have meatless dishes and only fresh green vegetables to maintain a healthy diet. Here’s a healthy recipe using a healthy mix of vegetables.
- 160g broccolini
- 4 Swiss brown button mushrooms, sliced
- 50g carrots, cut into desired shapes
- 1tbsp red chillies, sliced
- 4slices young ginger
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- For Seasoning:
- 1tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/4tsp chicken stock seasoning powder
- sugar to taste
- Dash of pepper
- 2tbsp water
- For Thickening: 1tsp cornflourmixed with 1 tsp water
- Heat sesame oil in a preheated wok. Sauté ginger briefly, then add all the vegetables.
- Add seasoning and toss briskly to combine. Stir in thickening and fry briefly. Dish out and serve hot.