- Add 500ml of water in a pot.
- Bring it to boil in medium heat.
- Add sago.
- Keep stirring to avoid sago sticking together.
- Cover and cook over medium heat.
- Add water as needed until sago is cooked and translucent.
- Add 4 drops of red food coloring before straining the water out.
- Leave it for 2 minutes.
- Drain the water.
- Leave it to cool under room temperature.
- Add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar syrup in a tall glass.
- Add 5 tablespoons of sago.
- Add fresh mango cubes and nata de coco.
- Pour a decent amount of evaporated creamer. (As shown in picture above)
- Chill it in the refrigerator and your very own tropical paradise is ready.
You may also like