Chicken Floss and Seaweed Rice Rolls
Dress plan and regular Chee Cheong Fun or Steamed Rice Rolls into a meaty Asian treat by adding some delicious chicken floss and seaweed for an extra crunch.
This recipe was first published in Flavours Magazine.
- Chicken Floss and Seaweed Rice Rolls
- 50 g Chicken floss (or any other type of meat floss)
- 10 g seaweed sprinkles with sesame seeds* toasted chopped (* Available at Japanese or Korean sections of supermarkets)
To prepare filling:
- Mix all together and store in an airtight jar until needed.
To prepare rice rolls:
- Follow the recipe for steamed rice rolls. After you have swirled the batter around the pan to coat evenly, sprinkle chicken floss and seaweed mixture over the rice sheet, cover and steam for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and roll as per recipe.
- Cut the stuffed rice rolls into segments and serve with fragrant soy sauce poured over.