We, from the Kuali team, has dug through our archives for these six amazingly creative yet unusual recipes made with fruits and chocolate.
For the adventurous souls out there, try making them and let us know how it goes in the comment below!
- Watermelon curry – The sweet and refreshing taste from watermelon makes the curry even more delicious.
2. Watermelon with Feta Cheese – A great dish for appetizer.
3. Crispy Prawns With Dragon Fruit Sauce – Dragon fruit is said to be rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals content.
4. Nyonya-style Asam Curry with Zespri Kiwifruit Wedges – The addition of kiwi to the asam curry makes this a drool-worthy dish.
5. Squid with Curry and Chocolate Sauce – Do you know, chocolate is a secret ingredient for making Japanese curry?
6. Sautéed Chicken with Chocolate Balsamic Sauce – It might not be the most common combination, but it is definitely a dish worth to try out.