- A handful or approximately 50g rice (washed and rinsed)
- 300ml water
- 50g chicken fillet, minced
- 25g spinach, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- Marinate chicken and set aside. Put rice and water in a double boiler. Steam for about 30 minutes until porridge is cooked. Stir in chicken and spinach, and continue to steam for the next 30 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Remove porridge from the double-boiler. Leave aside.
- Puree the porridge in a liquidiser, scoop out and feed your toddler right away.