This recipe is best with
- 2 pcs chicken breast
- 200g Portobello mushrooms, thick slices
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup water
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Lea & Perrins (LP) sauce
- Salt to taste
- Rub chicken with a pinch of black pepper and salt.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and grill chicken on both side till cooked for 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and keep aside. In the same pan, add garlic, butter, flour, black pepper, LP sauce, water and mushroom. Stir to mix well.
- Let this simmer for 5 minutes, then add grilled chicken. Let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
- You can serve this with Yorkshire pudding.
- Note: You can add a little more flour to make your sauce thick.