This recipe courtesy of 988, Eagle Oil and Grand Imperial Restaurant.
- 2 tps sugar
- 100g coconut milk
- 200g glutinous rice flour
- plain flour
- windmill potato starch
- brown sugar
- pandan leaves
- 10 slices yam
- 10 slices glutinous rice cake
- 10 slices sweet potato
- First, add enough Red Eagle Cooking Oil to the hot wok
- Add some Red Eagle Cooking Oil to the batter to make it crispier
- Sandwich the yam, rice cake and sweet potato and dip into the batter then place them into the hot oil and fry till golden brown and crispy.
- Remove it and rain the oil.
- Cut it in half before serving.