This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 150g Potatoes
- 20g White Onion
- 100g Chicken Breast, Cut Into Cube
- 100g Chicken Stock
- 50g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 3g Thyme
- 4g White Pepper
- 2g Salt
- 8pcs White Bread
- 100g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Cheese
- 100g Eggs
- 200g Breadcrumbs
- Cut potatoes into cubes and boil for 20 minutes. Drain and mash. Set aside.
- In another pot, sear chicken breast and once done, set aside.
- Dice onions and cook in the same pot you cooked the chicken.
- Deglaze the pot with chicken stock, and add Anchor Whipping Cream and thyme.
- Add in chicken breast and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once done, set aside to cool and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare the bread by trimming the edges and rolling flat with a rolling pin.
- Scoop a spoon of mashed potatoes and add chicken. Top up with a bit of mozzarella and cover with more mashed potatoes.
- Fold into a triangle and crimp the edges. Repeat with all the bread slices.
- Coat with egg and bread crumbs, and fry until golden brown.