This recipe is best with
- 210g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 170g Caster Sugar
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 210g All Purpose Flour
- 4 Whole Egg Grade B
- Lemon zest
- Preheat oven at 165 °C.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and lemon zest. Using a hand whisk to mix well.
- Add in soft butter and eggs in the flour mixture and mix well until the batter become smooth and glossy.
- Pour the batter into the cake mould.
- Bake for 55 - 65 minutes or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.