- 280g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 105g Icing Sugar
- 24g Pandan Coconut Emulco / Pandan Essence
- 40g Custard Powder
- 40g Corn Flour
- 240g Low Protein Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven at 150 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Then add in pandan coconut emulco. Mix well.
- Sift all dry ingredients together and add into the butter mixture. Mix well.
- Put the batter in a piping bag with star piping tip, pipe the desired shape on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 16 - 20 minutes. (time vary depending on the size)