- Skin the apples and onion and cut them into wedges.
- Heat oil, stir-fry onion, add ground coriander, ground cumin, chilli flakes and turmeric. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Pour water and milk. Stir until the spices are mixed ll. Let the gravy boil for 5 minutes.
- Once the gravy starts to boil, add in fish and apples. Let it simmer for 8 minutes.
- Remove from fire and serve with hot white rice.
- Note: You can substitute apples with green grapes. Don't over fry the spices, it will taste bitter.
You may also like