Look here, this is the easiest salsa dip you can google online! Include this appetizer at your weekend party!
- 6 big tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 green pepper (You can add more if you like spicy)
- some coriander (optional)
- 1 clove of minced garlic (Optional)
- Juices from half lemon
- Lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Char the onion and green peppers over the flame for few seconds until the surface is dark, rest it aside to cool down. This will bring up the smoky flavors.
- Chop chop chop!! Finely chop all the tomatoes, onions and green peppers and put them in a big mixing bowl and mix them thoroughly.
- Add in some roughly chopped coriander and mix it in as well. You can skip this step if you don't like coriander.
- Last step, add in the minced garlic, lemon juice, zest and salt, and pepper.
- Put it in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- If you like this recipe, please give me a 5 stars!
1 thought on “Simple Salsa Dip”
Taste delicious and easy to prepare 🙂 Love it so much!