One-pan Spaghetti – a new way of cooking spaghetti that is delicious, easy and low in sodium, you can reduce up to 42% of sodium by trying out this recipe. A great choice for kids and families.
Wish to know more low sodium recipes, you may also like:
Creamy Butter Chicken
King Prawns Special
- 4 tbsp Cooking oil
- 5 clove Garlic, chopped
- 250 g Chicken meat, cut
- 5 Shitake mushroom, sliced
- 10 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 250 g Spaghetti
- 1 litre Water
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- 1 stalk Parsley, chopped
- Heat the cooking oil, saute the garlic until golden.
- Add in chicken meat, fry until golden brown.
- Add in shitake mushroom and cherry tomatoes, fry until cooked.
- Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
- Add in spaghetti and water. Boil for 15-17 minutes.
- Stir once in a while until the water is evaporated.
- Add chilli flakes and parsley, mix well and serve. tips: If don’t have big pan, break the spaghetti to fit in.