King Prawns Special – Prawn is a must-have “Lucky” food during the Chinese New Year celebration menu. This is a very simple, quick and healthy recipe for you and your family can enjoy in happiness!
- 15 King prawns, devein
- Enough Oil, for frying
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Garlic, chop
- 1 string Spring onion, thinly slice
- 1 nos Red chili, chop
- Ingredient (A)
- 100 ml Chicken stock
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®
- ½ tsp White pepper
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- Heat oil, deep fry prawns until cook. Drain.
- Melt the butter in the same pan, sauté garlic till fragrant, set aside.
- Add in Ingredient (A) in the pan and allow simmering.
- Add in the prawns and mix well.
- Sprinkle fried garlic on top and garnish with spring onion and chillies.
- Ready to serve.