- 2 tbsp fermented black bean paste, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cilipadi, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- A few drops dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Marinate pork ribs with seasoning for at least an hour.
- Heat oil in a wok, fry black beans, garlic and chilli until fragrant. Dish out and set aside.
- Combine stir-fried black bean and garlic mixture with the marinated pork ribs.
- Divide pork ribs into equal portions and place into small serving plates. Steam for 20 to 25 minutes then serve immediately.