This recipe and photo are courtesy of Mission Foods.
- 1 cup mint chutney
- 1/2 cup thick cream or double cream
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin powder
- 1/4 cucumber skinned, deseeded & diced
- 1/2 green capsicum deseeded & diced
- 1/4 Spanish onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp spring onions finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp pepper freshly ground
- salt to taste
- Whisk the mint chutney with the thick cream until smooth, then mix in the ground coriander and cumin.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You may keep this dip refrigerated until ready to serve with the tortilla chips.