Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Cheesy Christmas’ recipe series, this cheese dip is a simple and delicious appetizer that can be served in small gatherings. The creamy yet savory dip can be matched with tortilla chips, cut up vegetables or crackers.
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 115g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 65g shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 green onions, sliced
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, then add in the shredded cheddar cheese and mix until fully combined. Add in minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chopped green onions, and hot sauce. Continue mixing until well combined.
- Use a spatula to transfer the cheese dip in a suitable container, preferably a ramakin. Wrap the cheese dip with cling wrap and put it in the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheese dip from the fridge. Place on a serving plate and serve with tortilla chips, cut-up vegetables, or crackers.