Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘WTF- Where’s the fish ’series, here is how you prepare a salmon dish that can is saliva stimulating!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 200g salmon fillet
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 2 sprig curry leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Black Pepper
- Marinate the salmon fillet with salt & pepper on both sides. Set aside.
- Heat up a pan with sufficient oil. Pan sear the fillet skin down on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Then flip over to another side to continue sear for another 4-5 minutes on medium heat until the meat is orange-pink opaque. Scoop up & set aside.
- With the same oil, add in curry powder to bloom the flavour.
- Add the ginger to stir fry until aromatic, then toss in the onion to continue stir fry.
- Add in the garlic and give it a few stirs. Then add curry leaves in, remove the stems.
- Toss in the red capsicum and stir until softened. Add in curry powder and incorporate well.
- Serve at the side with the fish & give it a quick squeeze of lemon on the dish. Serve!
For the side vegetables: