Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this ‘Soy Bean 3 Ways’ series, transform your soybean pulp into these yummy and healthy savoury pancakes!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco | Lotus’s.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 200g soybean pulp/okara
- 1 stalk green onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 40g all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp mushroom seasoning or to taste
- pinch of black pepper
- 2nos eggs
- Adequate oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together except oil. Till it comes together evenly.
- Heat and lightly grease your pan with some oil and pour the mixture onto the pan with a scoop.
- Pan fry till they're golden brown on both sides. Enjoy with some sour cream or as it is!