In this ‘Soy Bean 3 Ways’ series, transform your soybean pulp into these yummy and healthy savoury pancakes!
- 200g soybean pulp/okara
- 1 stalk green onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 40g all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp mushroom seasoning or to taste
- pinch of black pepper
- 2nos eggs
- Adequate oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together except oil. Till it comes together evenly.
- Heat and lightly grease your pan with some oil and pour the mixture onto the pan with a scoop.
- Pan fry till they're golden brown on both sides. Enjoy with some sour cream or as it is!