When it comes to party food, the most important factor is convenience. Facing with a large number of guests, it is usually wise to provide finger food which they can consume without spilling the food everywhere.
At the same time, it would not be impressive to just serve chips and fries to the guests.
The list below contains 8 recipes for party food which are equally appealing and delicious.
Do you have any party food recipes which you would like to share with us? Submit your recipes to Kuali now to be featured!
1.Pie Tee – One of the most popular choices for party food in Malaysian household, Pie Tee is easy to enjoy as it allow guests to choose and assemble their own fillings.
2. Tuna Bergerdil (Tuna Potato Patties) – A localized version of fish burger!
3. Crispy Yogurt Chicken – A party never starts without fried chicken.
4. Mushrooms, Chicken and Cheese Spring Rolls – A modern and kid-friendly version of popiah.
5. Potato Salad Tarts – These savoury tarts will take you high up the popularity chart.
6. Rainbow Cupcakes – If you are able to pull off the rainbow icing, this will take the spotlight of your party!
7. Hazelnut and Chocolate Semperit – A traditional local delights given a modern twist.
8. Passion Fruit Quencher – Complete your party table with this fizzy quencher packed with Vitamin C!
Have fun making these recipes and good luck with the party!
And don’t forget to leave your comments below the recipes.