- 250g butter
- 150g icing sugar
- 50g shortening
- 1 egg yolk
- 350g plain flour
- 50g corn flour
- 1/2 cup Nestum (cereal)
- 1/4 cup cornflake, crushed
- 1/4 cup ground almond
- 100g chocolate, melted
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- Beat butter and sugar for 2mins.
- Add egg yolk and stir until well combined.
- Add other ingredients and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough to 1/8in thickness and cut using cookie cutter.
- Arrange the cookies in a greased tray and bake for 10-15mins.
- Decorate with melted chocolate.