Spicy and sweet chicken poppers that is easy to make.
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- For Marinade:
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- For Batter:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp full seasoning powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups oil for frying
- For Sauce:
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes and place in a bowl.
- Add Marinade ingredients salt, pepper, turmeric, garlic and chilli powders to the chicken and mix.
- Marinade the chicken pieces for an hour. Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
- Remove marinated meats from the fridge. From the batter ingredients, mix the seasoning with the flour.
- Coat the chicken meat in flour mixture first, then in beaten egg and then with flour again.
- Heat up sufficient oil in the pan and deep fry each chicken piece until golden brown.
- Mix all the Sauce ingredients and heat them in the wok.
- Place the fried Chicken poppers into the sauce mixture, toss quickly and remove.