This recipe is best with
- 1 packet of Fettuccine
- Lots of chopped garlic
- 30g black button mushroom
- 30g White button mushroom
- 30g Shitake mushroom
- 1 cube of chicken stock (mashed)
- ¼ cup cream
- Frankfurters, as desired (or any other toppings such as shrimp or bacon)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 60g butter
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Drop the fettuccine into the boiling water and cook according to package instructions, about 6 to 9 minutes or until tender but still firm to the bite.
- While the pasta cooks, melt 50% butter and olive oil in the frying pan.
- Sautee black and white button mushrooms plus shitake mushrooms in high heat.
- Put in chopped garlic and fry all the ingredients together.
- Add the mini frankfurters, chopped parsley and thyme, cream milk.
- Add salt and pepper, chicken stock and grated parmesan cheese. If the cream is too thick, add some water. Stir completely.
- Lastly, add remaining butter.