Season’s greetings! Christmas is finally around the corner. And that also means a feast is coming soon.
Not all Malaysian celebrate Christmas but there’s hardly any of us who will say no to good food.
Staying true to Kuali’s mission of sharing the love for good food, here’s a list of 40 best and indefinitely satisfying Christmas menu that will surely help you cook up an unforgettable Christmas feast this year!
Note: The recipes are listed at random and the numbering does not reflect the ranking.
1.Classic Roast Turkey – Get the oven heating. Follow this recipe for step-by-step instructions on how to roast a turkey for the first time.
2. Shepherd’s Pie – A reintroduction of the classic Shepherd’s pie with the addition of spices such as chili powder and sweet paprika.
3. Grilled Herbed Lamb Cutlets – With only a few simple ingredients, this recipe is able to bring out enhanced flavouring of the lamb cutlets.
4. Stuffed Mushroom with Beef Brisket – Get ready for meaty juices explosion in your mouth!
5. Stuffed roast pork belly – A masterful dish which your family will crave for year after year.
6. Christmas Pudding – Nothing beats a good Christmas pudding as the finale for Christmas dinner.
7. Chicken and Mushroom Pie – Try making this double pastry pie and you will never turn back.
8. Gingerbread – This gingerbread recipe is the ultimate Christmas treat.
9. Roasted Chicken with Guinness Butter – Do you know what is Guinness butter? Check out this recipe to find out!
10. Chocolate Roll Cake – Decorate this chocolate roll cake with ganache and you’ll have your very own Christmas log cake!
11. Roast Herbed Beef – Create this mouth drooling dish with just 6 simple ingredients.
12. Sweet Potato Fries with Drizzles – Pop this easy recipe into the oven and you will have your crowd-favourite starter in no time.
13. US Potato Cake – SERVE WITH CAUTION – A decadent potato recipe which might steal the limelight of your main dish.
14. Roast Pumpkin Salad with Quinoa – Serve this ‘salad’ as a side dish to complement with the main meat dishes.
15. Apple Strudel Pizza with Pecans and Cream Custard – Tired of the usual pie and pastry for Christmas? Make this sweet and savoury pizza for a change!
16. Apple Shortcake – Fill your home with delicious aroma for hours after baking this.
17. Apple Cream Tart – A match made in heaven combination of crumbly tart shell and creamy fillings topped with crunchy apples and nuts.
18. Eggless Fruit Cake – It’s EGGLESS! Nuff said.
19. White Chocolate Mudcake with Raspberries – This pink and white presentation easily makes this cake the centerpiece for any dinner table!
20. BBQ Chicken Wings – A crowd favourite finger-food which requires minimal time and effort.
21. Gratinated Macaroni Cheese – Classic macaroni with homemade béchamel sauce.
22. Fruit Tart – Make this for Christmas party and sees them disappear in no time!
23. Island Shrimp with Brie and Brioche Toast – Nothing ever goes wrong with brie and brioche.
24. Baked Pumpkin – A must have sides for Christmas.
25. Santarita – Get the party started with this drink!
26. Mrs. Claus ‘Mulled Apple’ – Make this for a Muslim-friendly party.
27. Frosty’s Sparkling Martini – DISCLAIMER – This is not for the weak.
28. French Onion Soup – A perfect starter for the night.
29. Brussels Sprouts Gratin With Potatoes And Spinach – COOKING ‘TIP’ – There’s no better way to upgrade an ingredient than making it into a gratin
30. Guinness Lamb Shank and Mushroom Pie – Cut through the pie to reveal the ultimate goodness.
31. Roasted Lamb Leg with Garlic Sauce – A perfect combination of garlic, herbs and butter.
32. Glazed Roast Pork – Glazed pork with orange marmalade. What more can you ask for?
33. Truffles Mushroom Soup – The addition of truffles in this recipe elevates the flavor in of the soup.
34. Cauliflower Potato Soup – A creamy and rich vegetable soup.
35. Beet And Fennel Salad – There’s never too much greens on the table.
36. Pumpkin and Raisin Bread Roll -A healthier version of dinner rolls.
37. Asian Christmas Roast Chicken – Not a fan of turkey? Fret not, you can achieve the same wow factor with this recipe!
38. Beef Pot Pie With Mashed Potato Topping – Call it the cottage pie or beef pot pie. Whichever it is, this is all going into my stomach!
39. Bakewell Tart with Cranberries – Get festive by decorating this tart with cranberries, pumpkin seeds and almond flakes!
40. Peanut Butter Brownies – Get your hands on this ultimate rich and moist brownies recipe!
Do you have your own Christmas recipes or ideas to share with Kuali community? Submit it now!